- CKCB http://www.
- Lisa http://lisahausmann.blogspot.
- Tina http://tinasscrapcorner.
- Susanne http://snapsandsnippets.
- Elaine http://chidkids26.blogspot.
- Julie http://jsquaredscrapspot.
- Janine http://rachauscratchpad.
- Julene http://julenebydesign.
- Kate http://www.kateblue.
- Leslie http://lcsmithsaved-
My project is based on Challenge 3 – making a card with dimension – make it POP!
Look at all the ways I’ve added dimension:
- I embossed my background sheet – inking its edges and some of the embossing.
- I used a thick chipboard sticker as my focal point.
- I added a plump bow in a textured fabric.
- I popped brads onto three elements in the cluster.
This is the only thing I have made this month without using a Pinterest sketch. The one detail I don't like is that the edge inking is a little too messy. I must remember to only use chalk ink for edging, so that I can erase any excess or stray ink. With all the layouts completed this month, including a double spread yet to be posted, it feels good to play around with a few of the odds and ends from the kit before filing the leftovers back into my stash. I hope you enjoy the rest of the hop, and that you not only get ideas but that you also feel motivated!
Now hop over to Elaine's and see what she has done. Happy scrappin’.