photo menu-home   photo menu-gallery   photo menu-resume   photo menu-resume.png   photo menustudio1.png

25 August 2014

Me On Monday, August 25th

Just a quickie post, to let you all know I’m here.  Where else would I be, you might ask?  Well, last week hubby and I were out of town. More on that, including photos, coming soon. Friday was catch-up on mail, newspaper, email and laundry day.  Our weekend was fun with a friend’s birthday party on Saturday night and time to rest and putter around on Sunday.

Today will be an early morning start day – clicking these pictures at 6:12 a.m. central daylight savings time to join in with Sian on her Me On Monday meme day.

Blog Stuff
Today will be a picking up and putting away all the scrappy stuff I pulled out for my September Counterfeit kit over the weekend day.

Today will be an ironing all those clothes I washed on Friday day.

Today will be sneaking in a little catch-up on Get It Scrapped Visual Storytelling day.

Today will be a quick blog posting day, because the guys are starting to stir day.

Today is a hoping for rain to cool it down and wash away that cobweb on the second story window day!

DSC02366

Today is Monday, and this is me, in my jammies, hair up, glasses on, Coke Zero nearly finished.

So I’m going to get started on today.  What are you doing today?

9 comments:

  1. Yes, there's something funny going on with my contact lens today. I'm going to be back in my glasses very soon I think...

    I'm looking forward to hearing more about your trip. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look forward to hearing about your time away. Monday seems to be a catch up day around here! I'll send you some of the rain we had over the weekend. A mere 3.8 in. And temps only in the 50's. I thought we were back in Alaska. I'll send it your way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Today I am blogging, planning to volunteer at my son's school, and getting ready for an afternoon play-date. Time to finish my tea and pick up my son :) I hope you have a great Monday! Thank you for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that photo of you in the reflection. So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like the reflection in the window! See you smiling!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm snooping that photo of your desk to look for clues for Sept CKC kit. Drat! all I see is stamps. No hints as to the colours. Guess I have to be patient for a few more days.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great reflection shot - a few days away always seem to need a few days at home to catch up.

    ReplyDelete