photo menu-home   photo menu-gallery   photo menu-resume   photo menu-resume.png   photo menustudio1.png

03 February 2015

It Takes A Scrap Village – Wanna Play?

Riding the stationary bike at the gym (yep, I’m still going in February), I noticed the back of another gal’s tee-shirt said “It Takes A Village” and the t-shirt was touting pet rescue, a worthy endeavor, to be sure.

Later that day, I was playing in the studio and I thought – what if it took a village to compile a scrapbook kit?  Would that work?  Or not?  I decided I should find out.  So every other day or so I will ask you to choose between 2 items to be included in the first ever (at least I assume so) Snap, Snip & Scrap Village kit.  Shall we begin?


SCRAP VILLAGE -001SCRAP VILLAGE -002 

Choose 1 – leave the letter in the comments (I’m not the village polling expert, so we are going low tech here).  See you day after tomorrow with the next installment.

PS  Now is a great time for all you village lurkers to participate – as this appears to be a democratic endeavor of, by and for the scrappers.   So I need your opinion – A or B?

21 comments:

  1. A. I think it gives you more options

    ReplyDelete
  2. A would be so easy! I go for the challenge of using B! Good luck with your poll.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A ~ I love yellow! This will be fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. B, I think it gives you more to work with.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh this is going to be fun :)
    Even though I am not good at making decisions, lol.
    I would personally pick B…but if A could be inked or toned down?
    See indecisive, teehee.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Let me think about this . . . yellow or that other one . . . A!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A for me and what a unique idea

    ReplyDelete
  8. A - would play nicely with others. (I adore B but perhaps too specific for a kit?)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I cannot wait to see how this turns out!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Is it too late to join in? I pick A.

    ReplyDelete