photo menu-home   photo menu-gallery   photo menu-resume   photo menu-resume.png   photo menustudio1.png

09 February 2015

It Takes a Scrap Village–Day Four

Which one do you pick?

SCRAP VILLAGE -007SCRAP VILLAGE -008

Are there any non-conformist dedicated inclusionists in the village that are wondering why we have to choose at all? Why can’t we have both?  We simply cannot.  Too bad – pick one – or relocate.  (umm . . . just kidding)

Do you think our Snap, Snip & Scrap Village Kit (described here) is starting to take shape?

15 comments:

  1. I think H for this one. It's lucky I'm not putting this together as these two are likely to have me changing my mind several times!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going with "H". Can't wait to see what you do with these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. H - still a huge fan of chevron!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love chevrons, but G is calling to me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You asked about our menu cycle. I manage a Healthy Cafe that serves 1000 breakfast and lunches weekdays. We have many choices, but do follow a 4 week cycle with some seasonal adaptations. See our menu here: http://www.hsc.wvu.edu/cafeterias/HSC-Healthy-Cafe

    ReplyDelete
  6. G definitely! I've never really gotten on the chrvron bandwagon.

    ReplyDelete