photo menu-home   photo menu-gallery   photo menu-resume   photo menu-resume.png   photo menustudio1.png

19 February 2015

It Takes A Scrap Village–Day Nine

Day nine is marked by village “Unity”.  Which of these do you think should leave our stamp on this Scrap Village kit?

SCRAP VILLAGE -019SCRAP VILLAGE -020

Also, these two choices probably give you the best hints as to the name I have in mind for the kit?

Anyone want to take a guess?  It’s called ______________ & ________________.

(Or perhaps I should put the naming rights up for bid, and bring in the big bucks for more scrapbook supplies.  Would being so capitalistic put village unity at risk, do you think?)

12 comments:

  1. I'm going to guess snaps & snippets. . . I do like the kit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, I wasn't quite so clever as that!!

      Delete
  2. S please.
    Not sure about naming the kit (I never name mine because the names I come up with are rubbish!)
    but maybe something along the lines of village & home?

    ReplyDelete
  3. T!!! Hmmmm... not sure of the name though :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My kit name would be Home and Away! Anywhere close?

    ReplyDelete
  5. It has to be T to coordinate with that ballon patterned sheet in the kit. But I do love anything home related.

    ReplyDelete
  6. T would be my choice, and I would call the kit Everyday Exploring

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the stamp with the house on it….but I also like the stamp with the banners.
    But I will go with "S"

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm going with T, I think :). Past and Present? Now and Then?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Definitely T on this one . . . and something about getting away & returning home?

    ReplyDelete