photo menu-home   photo menu-gallery   photo menu-resume   photo menu-resume.png   photo menustudio1.png

13 February 2015

It Takes a Scrap Village–Day Six

What do you think?  Which do you prefer?

SCRAP VILLAGE -011SCRAP VILLAGE -012

Yes, I thought I should add a little siss, boom, bah today – yesterday’s choices were rather basic.  But the village carpenter assured me that a few good basic building blocks could come in handy.

By the way, day six means we are half way through the process.  You can do the math . . . um, but choose a letter first!!

11 comments:

  1. L. I have no idea if it works with my previous choices, but it's my favourite of the two.

    ReplyDelete
  2. K, of coarse! Do we get to choose embellishments, too?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like them both..but K would do nicely to cut up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a hard choice..L. I seem to be going against the flow with most of my choices!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, I love both of these but I think K will have to be my choice to go with my previous choices.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm going with K - loving that brightness.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Susanne ~ Thanks so much for the sweet postcard you sent as part of Sian's exchange. :) And I love the one on the right with the dots! Have a great weekend, and happy Valentine's Day! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. K because I think we need some color and contrast. This is really fun and can't wait to see how it turns out.
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete