photo menu-home   photo menu-gallery   photo menu-resume   photo menu-resume.png   photo menustudio1.png

21 February 2015

It Takes A Scrap Village–Day Ten

Our tenth selection should help us round out the kit, don’t you agree?

SCRAP VILLAGE -021SCRAP VILLAGE 22

Maybe you don’t agree, Maybe you’d like to see a little more heart in the kit.  I see you are all very civil in the comments – but what happens if there is a great divide in the village when the Snap, Snip & Scrap Village kit is done.  Hmmm .  .

12 comments:

  1. I am with V - those delicately shaded buttons have won me over :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, oh, please Miss... can we play with them both? I can't choose between them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, I'm such an embellisher I'd be tempted to throw in both too

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going with V since it has a bit more variety in shapes. Love them both though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. V! (Both sets are gorgeous, though!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I go with U only because I love earth tones more. I agree that both should be added! I love to embellish.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like both of these - but think the U is more likely to be used by me. Hmm although I'd happily use both :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. U, of course - there's just not enough yellow in the other one for me! LOL

    ReplyDelete