photo menu-home   photo menu-gallery   photo menu-resume   photo menu-resume.png   photo menustudio1.png

07 February 2015

It Takes a Scrap Village–Day Three

Yes, we are still choosing papers for that village scrapbook kit that we, yes WE, are compiling. The first few decisions in compiling a kit are very important – keys to its ultimate success or failure – but hey, no pressure!!

Today’s earth-shaking, future-determining, mankind-saving decision:

SCRAP VILLAGE -006SCRAP VILLAGE -005

If you want to start at the beginning, here is the first post in the series.
Are WE having fun yet?
ME thinks WE are.

13 comments:

  1. Yes! It was a really fun idea. I choose E.

    ReplyDelete
  2. E, definitely E!
    and yes, I'm having fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. (those baskets are just the cutest!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. F. I agree - more versatile

    ReplyDelete
  5. F ~ Love the bright colours and would be really great for borders or framing. This is fun! I can't wait to see it all together at the end.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the scale of F (now I wish I'd picked C, lol)

    ReplyDelete