photo menu-home   photo menu-gallery   photo menu-resume   photo menu-resume.png   photo menustudio1.png

25 February 2015

It Takes A Scrap Village–Day Twelve, The Last

Time to wrap it up, I’d say! Tie it up with a pretty bow.  The first ever Snap, Snip & Scrap Village kit as compiled by the merriest band of scrapbookers around.

SCRAP VILLAGE 25SCRAP VILLAGE 26

So there.  Pick one and your work will be finished.

Mine, on the other hand, will just be starting.  Sit back relax and take pride in your civic responsibilities having been fulfilled.   I will compile the kit of your collective choices, and do the big reveal soon.  You might just be surprised at how it has all turned out.  And why, as well.

Thanks for your help.

10 comments:

  1. Y, because it has ribbon and I can't imagine a world without ribbon!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If there's ric rac, I'm on it. Y.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Geesh,...I'm a real late arrival to this party. But, I vote to add both. Is that so wrong!?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My initial thought was Z...but I think that Y would give a nice contrast to the papers, so I will go with that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Z I am looking forward to seeing the kit in a complete photo. This was fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Z...I like those cork embellies...at least i think they're cork x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another tough choice but I'm going with Z.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am going to pick "Z"
    My reason, I like the distressed look of the embellishments and I like twine more than ribbon.

    ReplyDelete