photo menu-home   photo menu-gallery   photo menu-resume   photo menu-resume.png   photo menustudio1.png

05 February 2015

It Takes a Scrap Village–Day Two

We are compiling a scrapbook kit as a village – the very few details of this endeavor can be found in yesterday’s post.

Here is today’s decision:

SCRAP VILLAGE -003SCRAP VILLAGE -004

No, I am not telling you which choice won out yesterday – that would take the spontaneity out of it.  If by not doing so this project becomes an epic fail – then you can blame me – you can even call me the scrap village idiot.  But I am counting on the fact that variety is the spice of life and of scrapbooking.  So have faith!

(I am not so idiotic that I don’t realize there is nothing stopping you from looking at yesterday’s comments, if you wish.  Just be aware that I’m working several days in advance, so it did not have an influence on me.)

13 comments: