18 divided page protectors of our recent trip to Savannah, several pages with me on them that count double.
Here’s a favorite page or two:
You will notice a couple of different postcards included here. I find that is a great way to have the snapshots that we didn’t get. At 35 to 50 cents apiece, you cannot go wrong.
See that Making Memories Tape down the side of the third page – it’s from 2007 and I scored an extra Calvinball point for opening up that package and using it. I also get a point for going a whole week without buying anything; can you believe I actually suggested that rule?
And now the full size layout, that will serve as the title page for our Savannah trip:
|Savannah||A page from my March Counterfeit Kit - Home and Away. There are 29 individual pieces of chipboard on this page – so fun!|
Now I’m off to order more prints from Shutterfly® – wouldn’t want to run out of Calvinball materials!
Calvinball Scorecard: 46
- 18 Divided page protectors
- 4 Single Layouts
- 1 Blogging About Calvinball
- 2 Using a GIS template/sketch
- 4 Scrapping myself
- 1 Scrapping food
- 1 Concentrate on the Journaling
- 2 3+ photos on a page
- 1 Using a Typewriter font
- 1 Going a week without buying anything new
- 1 Using old unopened product
- 4 Points for being a newbie, putting Calvinball in forum signature and listening to Podcast
- 1 Using St. Patrick's Day product/motifs
- 1 Getting at least 3 pages from one kit
- 1 downloading and using a new font (1 point awarded weekly)
- 1 participating in a non-calvinball challenge
- 1 use all warm colors
- 1 use song lyrics, poems, or a toast on a page