- It was a it-came-too soon end of spring break kind of weekend.
- It was an I thought we had, but apparently we still had not, finalized plans for Easter kind of weekend.
- It was a round robin phone calling to straighten that out kind of weekend.
- It was a birthday celebration dinner, lunch, gifts, cards, but oops – no cake, (it's okay, he doesn't really care for cake, anyway) kind of weekend.
- It was a rare, do laundry on the weekend, now that the dryer is fixed kind of weekend.
- It was a she scraps while they watch NCAA basketball kind of weekend.
- It was a finally getting around to last year’s spring break pictures kind of weekend.
- It was a catching up on American Idol, then Redbox® movies kind of weekend.
- It was a gym visit on Sunday evening, because there will be no time on Monday, kind of weekend.
- It was a just one more page, if my glue dots hold out, kind of weekend.
- It was a too tired to scrap, so catch-up on blog reading kind of weekend.
- It was a glad to get the text message that the girl and her friend were back at college safely weekend.
So here you have me on Monday on a layout from last year’s spring break to San Francisco.
I’m thinking I should slant the “cisco” to match “go”. (The ever so slight slant of the whole page is caused by early morning and not full bright sunlight – the rest of the page is all straight.) What do you think?
And a lovely postcard from Napa Valley on that same trip. Both these were made from last year’s September 2014 Counterfeit Kit – Dishing Up The Good Life, which I put together for this trip. As you can see, I had much better luck with misting that coaster in 3 colors to look wine stained, than my previous attempt with misting. And the page shows no wear and tear from the fact that I set it down on Duke’s spot while I photographed the first layout, and he promptly sat on top of it.
I think I have 2 more full page layouts in mind for that album, plus lots of pictures coming from Shutterfly (hopefully on Wednesday) to fill divided page protectors.
That’s all for now, I have lots to do before having lunch with friends. This get-together has been postponed 3 times for weather and an unexpected trip to the hospital for one friend. We are so looking forward to it.
PS It is a look, look - there are 3, no wait, 4 deer in the front yard kind of Monday! Too late, they’ve run off!
Why not give a wave to Sian and company on this Monday and let us know what is going on in your neighborhood today?