photo menu-home   photo menu-gallery   photo menu-resume   photo menu-resume.png   photo menustudio1.png

10 March 2015

Quickie Post–Calvinball Explained

Well, I guess I was SO INTO CALVINBALL, that I thought I had explained it on the blog.  But, I guess I had not.  Silly me!  So here is the quick low-down (because it is all about QUICK):

new calvinball logo

Calvinball is competitive (well, pretend competitive) scrapping for the whole month of March over at Get It Scrapped. New rules are added every day or so, to keep mixing it up Smile  and inflating our scores Smile Smile.

The object is to see how much you can get scrapped or created in March, while bragging to your friends. It's all positive points, nothing negative - even the smack talk is friendly. Everybody is cheering everybody on.  The rules are elastic and we are all on an honor system.  You can post as much or as little of your work in the gallery as you like.   You don't need to be a paying member to join in - it's in the free part of the site.  It is never too late to join in!  And the gallery is really filling up with great layouts and other projects.

Here is the link to the Get It Scrapped forum for Calvinball - I suggest you read the 2015 Rules post and Doris' Calvinball for Dummies post. It has been a lot of fun so far, and very productive for me.
Come on and play!

PS  As long as I’m posting I might as well brag that at this moment I am in the top 10 on leaderboard for pure scrappy points (points for number of pages/projects)! Oh yeah – liking the Calvinball!! Smile

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for the explaination! Clears things up and I will check it out. Congrats for being in the top ten.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done!

    Sorry I just can't scrapbook fast. I'd be a loser before I even decided what I was going to scrap haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank your for the explanation. Sounds really fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh, that sounds like something you need lots of energy for! I am terminally slow, so I'd not even register on the score scale. But cheering you on!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woo-hoo for your Top 10 status!! Keep it up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. 'pretend competitive' is a great phrase!! and congrats on your leaderboard status!!

    ReplyDelete