photo menu-home   photo menu-gallery   photo menu-resume   photo menu-resume.png   photo menustudio1.png

14 March 2015

Scrapping Through My March Kit

Remember back in January when I said I would include a Cricut cartridge in each month’s kit, and then promptly forgot to use the ones I picked in January and February.  Well, in March I forgot to pick one, but I did have a little time to play, so I cut some frames and starburst shapes from the Cricut Sampler and Cricut Small Frames and Tags cartridges, to echo items in the March inspiration kit.
DSC01021
And I used a couple of those on pages too:
down the hatch
hip to be square
These are full size layouts that will go into my Travelogue 2015 album.  The first is of an eye-catching display we saw on our Louisville trip, and the second is a map of the squares of Savannah and a flyer from the place we stayed. 

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful pages. We need to challenge ourselves to use all the tools, stamps and stencils we collect and you did just that. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That a very handy idea - prepare in advance and then you have it all to hand for when you need it without hoicking out lots of equipment. Good to know for us oldies that being square is still hip :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your title on the Savannah layout. I don't use my Cricut often enough. I should put that on my resolution list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhhhhhh these are beautiful! LOVING the colors and the titles!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really love those pages! Great job remembering to use your dies!! :) Love the border, twine, and title in the first page.. and the lovely warm pinks of the second page!

    ReplyDelete
  6. those are lovely frames and elements and doesn't it feel good to get that die cutting machine up and running - used my Cameo last night and it made me beam!

    Two super layouts. You're so productive this month!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great layouts, and I like how you used the frame die cuts :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love those pieces that you made from the cricut. Fantastic layouts. I love how you use the small letters in the first one and the design is terrific. The colors in the second are so pretty. I love that you made a page to show the brochure where you stayed. I always stuff them in a sleeve in the back of an album and never really go back and look at them. I like the way you do it much better.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice layouts & great job using some Cricut cut pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  10. fabulous pages, and well done on using your Cricut

    ReplyDelete