photo menu-home   photo menu-gallery   photo menu-resume   photo menu-resume.png   photo menustudio1.png

26 March 2015

These Things Come In Threes

I think Calvinball surpasses even LOAD for motivating one to power through old supplies and get pictures stuck down to paper.  I whipped through my second kit in less than a week, and needed to finish Calvinball strong, so I decided to use one of 3 kits from 3 Scrappy Boys.  Their year-end clearance sale included a 3 kit deal, which I snatched up.  See, it was destined to be Kit #3.

Here was their 2014 September Main Kit, which features Pink Paislee Solstice papers.

3sb sep 2014 main 

As I had done with my mid-month kit, I looked for that line in my stash, and I had  duplicates of 3 (I kid you not!) of patterned papers and some gold foil stickers.  The theme is summer and sunshine, so I added one patterned paper and a sheet of stickers from Simple Stories Summer Paradise line.  Those were the only two items I had in that line, so it was nice to throw them in to use them up.  Then a quick scouting around the studio gathering up 2 sheets of white cardstock, 2 Thickers alphabets, layered chipboard Pebbles flowers, Chic Tags flair, 2 Berry Creative washi tape and Jolee’s glittered butterflies, rounded out the kit nicely.  I actually edited those cup paperclips out of the kit – they just seemed incongruous to me.  Sorry this picture isn't better, we don't have much sunshine today; the calendar may say spring - but Mother Nature is still toying with us, making us anticipate its arrival.

And here’s what we have:  Sunlit Summer (okay, call me Mrs. Obvious).

DSC01086-001

Now I’m off to scrap, scrap, scrap.  At least I hope I can come up with a few quick pages.  I think I'm beginning to hit the Calvinball wall!!  Ouch!

6 comments:

  1. Calvinball wall? I think even if you don't make another page all year you are still ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the idea of a CalvinBall wall. Well done on getting so much created!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fantastic achievement to have made so many pages - and such a bright and happy kit for ones to come.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am amazed at how much you achieved through these challenges. Well done Susanne.

    ReplyDelete