photo menu-home   photo menu-gallery   photo menu-resume   photo menu-resume.png   photo menustudio1.png

21 April 2015

Counterfeit Crush Revealed

Yesterday, I showed you a layout that I did based on my scrapbook crush.  Today I am going to show you some of her work, and another attempt of mine to counterfeit her style.

Hers:



Mine:

delightful you

And SHE is:  Celeste Smith



and her blog is (click banner!)

I hope you will go check her blog out and enjoy more of her lovely work.  She has been especially prolific during March’s Calvinball over at Get It Scrapped.  And she’s been a wonderful inspiration to me!

And you can see the rest of the Counterfeit Kit Challenge team's crushes revealed over on the blog.

11 comments:

  1. Will be checking her out :) She is one that I didn't recognize on the list of names so I guess I need to find out about her. You chose wisely I like her style and what you did with it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loveeeeee your take on her style! Gorgeous!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really lifted her style perfectly and effortlessly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That Celeste certainly can scrap...

    ..mind you: so can her counterfeiter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can see why you like her style!! Your take is fantastic!! Love the clean lines yet the use of fabulous embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Will go over & take a look! Thank you for the introduction

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your second lift of Celeste too - it's so clean and contained yet bright and interesting. Thanks for reminding me about her blog. I need to start following her again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all of those layouts.
    I have been working on my layering in my layouts, you did a beautiful job.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yours are great too! Scrapbookers love to inspire.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab lift, love the colours, layering and embellie clusters.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I Love Celeste's clean style as well! And I really like how you used her layouts as inspiration but did your own thing. I like your layering and your choice of happy colors too!

    ReplyDelete