photo menu-home   photo menu-gallery   photo menu-resume   photo menu-resume.png   photo menustudio1.png

13 April 2015

Me On Monday–Ready to Play

20150413_070705_resized

Those bags are packed,
I should be ready to play,
Hubby’s going fishing,
So I can scrap all day . . . day . . . day . . .

We are back from the Creating Keepsakes Convention, and as you can see, I doubled my scrappy haul.  I promise you a full blown update, and haul reveal later in the week.  I haven’t even unpacked the bags, they went straight upstairs from the car yesterday to near the studio.  Those aren’t all purchases mind you, those are our class kits (we took a lot of classes), plus my purchases and a disproportionate haul of door prizes.  I was a lucky, lucky, gal this weekend.  Hubby joked with his brother that I was trying to be sneaky secreting those bags upstairs . . . I suspect that my sis-in-law got the same jovial teasing on the other end of the line.

20150413_072257_resized
I did manage to unpack and finish laundry yesterday, freeing up some time today to play.  So when I finish checking email and my calendar for the week, I will make up a minimal housekeeping schedule for the week.  As soon as I scooch hubby out the door for his fishing trip with his brother, I will go play in the studio – now that’s sneaky!
Winking smile
What are you doing this Monday?  Want to share with Sian and friends. Do give us a wave!

12 comments:

  1. No playing here, although I am crafting. Prepping for this week's classes. Have fun in the studio.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun, I'm off to London to see a show.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! Sounds like a fabulous weekend!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Door prizes always sound very exciting! I've never been to anything with door prizes lol It must have been a very inspiring weekend. I'm looking forward to hearing more.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lucky you...a convention and now a week free to scrap x enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea to keep the housework down and the scrapbooking up :). Hoping for photos when you've time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. can't wait to see your haul:) Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like you had a lot of fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Unpacking is so much fun.
    Its like shopping again, but you know you will like everything and it doesn't cost you anything, because you have already paid for it, teehee.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh that sounds like an ideal Monday, can't wait to see the results :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope it's been a very scrappy week! I spent three days with a friend scrapbooking and it was wonderful - will be sharing layouts this week. Looking forward to seeing your haul & creations.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hope you had a good week, kept the housework down and enjoyed some play time.

    ReplyDelete