photo menu-home   photo menu-gallery   photo menu-resume   photo menu-resume.png   photo menustudio1.png

10 August 2015

Just Dropping By With Some Great Deals

1.)  Have I told you lately about this great website – steals.com?

Here’s today’s deal: Crate Paper’s Journey Collection up to 50% off, and shipping in the US is only $2.99!!

(click image to go there)


2.)  If you need inspiration and guidance to use up those scrappy supplies, Get It Scrapped’s   monthly membership is 25% off for the next 5 days in celebration of their 5th anniversary.  Here’s the newest Masterful Scrapbook Design topics to tempt you.


(click image for more info)

3.)  I received a few duplicates in a warehouse sale box from Gossamer Blue, my fave new kit club.  So I'm giving them away.  Just leave a comment telling me about the last great deal you scored, and I'll pick a couple names at random on Saturday. It's just my way of thanking some of you who drop by here even when I haven't dropped by there!!




 












My blogging hiatus is going pretty well, I’ve been managing to complete lots of little projects I needed to do in the aftermath of my computer disaster in June.  I added back some fonts I had lost, and found some new ones too.  I also recovered a few more pictures off our cameras’ memory cards.

Being offline can be very productive.  Toodles!!

5 comments:

  1. I don't do much on my blog at the moment and still don't manage to get stuff done. Tell me your secret! Great post highlighting done deals. Shame the Crate stuff doesn't apply to me! I don't think I've scored any deals recently but whenever Scrapabilly has a special offer on the Thicker range, you can be sure I'm all over that 😀

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steals.com gets me in TROUBLE all the time! LOL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually scrapped for the first time in a month this weekend...time just gets away from us so quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh goodness, definitely some great deals. My last great deal . . . well, this week I applied to receive a free copy of a journaling Bible in exchange for a blog review . . . and it's on its way to me now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm always slightly grateful that I can't look at the 'great deals' my friends post as those sorts of sites don't usually ship to the UK. Best deal lately? I planned to go and buy a couple of things for the garden and mentioned it to a friend... who brought her spares around to me! Saving me the journey to and from by public transport plus the cost :)

    ReplyDelete