photo menu-home   photo menu-gallery   photo menu-resume   photo menu-resume.png   photo menustudio1.png

23 August 2015

Just Two Quick Cards

I puttered around with my August counterfeit kit just a few minutes more before breaking it down and putting it away.  I wanted to use a few items that I had not yet opened, and I added a doo-dad or two from my desk to complete these two cards.

DSC03272DSC03268-002

Now it is all put away - really, truly.  The new month is just a little over a week away.  Exciting!!

7 comments:

  1. Adorable cards Susanne - I especially like that one on the left, with the silhouette icons. Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are sooooooooo gorgeous! LOVING the colors!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards! Looking forward to seeing a new kit from you next month! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cards my friend...you did well with this kit.

    ReplyDelete