Here are some cards I made to go with my October “Free As The Wind” pocket page kit.
Starting at top left and proceeding clockwise:
* A scrap of Authentique paper embellished with We R Memory Keepers embossed stickers and Basic Grey brads, then scored diagonally.
* An Elle’s Studio card to which was added a scrap of the Authentique paper embellished with small brads and a dotted line of stitching.
* A Life Love Paper card water-colored with 3 different Stampin Up pencils and an aqua brush.
* A scrap of Pink Paislee paper with a mottled design overprinted with a Hero Arts wrought iron fence stamp.
* A plain 3 x 4 card overlaid with strips of Studio Calico printed masking tape. I like the masking tape feel of this compared to other washi tape.
How is that for adding interest, dimension and texture to the cards? I even did a reasonably good job on coordinating the look of them, which will be nice when they show up in nearby pockets.
Now head over to the Counterfeit Kit Challenge’s Forgeries on the Fourth post to see what other forgeries and tutorials are highlighted based on this month’s inspiration kit.