photo menu-home   photo menu-gallery   photo menu-resume   photo menu-resume.png   photo menustudio1.png

04 October 2015

October 2015 Forgeries

Here are some cards I made to go with my October “Free As The Wind” pocket page kit.

DSC03618

Starting at top left and proceeding clockwise:

*  A scrap of Authentique paper embellished with We R Memory Keepers embossed stickers and Basic Grey brads, then scored diagonally.

* An Elle’s Studio card to which was added a scrap of the Authentique paper embellished with small brads and a dotted line of stitching.

* A Life Love Paper card water-colored with 3 different Stampin Up pencils and an aqua brush.

* A scrap of Pink Paislee paper with a mottled design overprinted with a Hero Arts wrought iron fence stamp.

* A plain 3 x 4 card overlaid with strips of Studio Calico printed masking tape. I like the masking tape feel of this compared to other washi tape.

How is that for adding interest, dimension and texture to the cards?  I even did a reasonably good job on coordinating the look of them, which will be nice when they show up in nearby pockets.

Now head over to the Counterfeit Kit Challenge’s Forgeries on the Fourth post to see what other forgeries and tutorials are highlighted based on this month’s inspiration kit.

11 comments:

  1. These are beautiful! LOVING the colors!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job embellishing these cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's a soft golden look to these which just seems to sigh 'October!' I like the contrast with the filigree black.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now I have that same Elle studio card sitting on my desk, and you've given me such a lovely idea how tousle it. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your embellished cards all look lovely. I really love this color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like what you did to embellish your cards for pocket pages. The colours you chose will look great for fall pages.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how you scored the card. That's a really neat touch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty!! Fabulous colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like how you decorated and embellished your cards!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think they look very Octoberish - Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  11. super cute and perfectly coordinated. Ready to be slipped into a page no doubt!

    ReplyDelete