photo menu-home   photo menu-gallery   photo menu-resume   photo menu-resume.png   photo menustudio1.png

16 November 2015

Christmas Planning Inspiration

Today’s post over at the Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog is about looking ahead to December.  A number of ideas to inspire you are included there, including a collage of Christmas cards I found on Pinterest,  They are examples of simplifying by using kraft plus colors like red, green and white.  Do go take a look.

There was one in particular that caught my eye – kraft trees (from triangles) on a white background.  I continued to look at Pinterest and I found a few more examples of kraft plus white that are simply stunning, so I thought I’d share those here.  Enjoy!!

CKC5

Pinterest credits:  one, two, three, and four.

9 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhhhh I can see why you were inspired by these ... gorgeous!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the kraft and white! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooh-la-la! Love the trees and the mitten cards. Darn that Pinterest.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice cards! Love the corrugated cardboard.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a combination I'm very fond of and gets a lot of use around here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It not a colour I would normally think of for Christmas cards, but it really works

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love kraft and white - or kraft and red/green. I pulled out my box of home made Christmas cards and I have several sets in there with those colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a very pretty combination!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You might just have saved my Christmas card bacon with these ideas! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete