photo menu-home   photo menu-gallery   photo menu-resume   photo menu-resume.png   photo menustudio1.png

02 November 2015

November Counterfeit Forgeries Add-On Kit

Hello again,  as promised here is my add-on kit for November.

Start: I started by stamping on cork in order to duplicate the Prima Coffee Break embellishments that I showed you on the first.

coffeecork

I used three different stamp sets.  The to-go coffee (or in my case, cocoa) cup was from a set by Freckled Fawn, the three word pieces from Gossamer Blue’s October kit club set, and the darling animals are two dollar stamps from Imaginisce’s Give Thanks Collection. I used Staz-on ink in brown, black and red.  The DCWV cork sheets are thin, backed with adhesive and cut easily.  I cut the animals lovingly by hand but used punches and a deckle scissors on the others.


DSC03781-002


Still more Stuff: DSC03781 
  • Another item I counterfeited was a 4 x 6 card of leaves.  It is a photocopy of a Longaberger napkin in the Stone Leaf pattern.  I just plopped a sample napkin I had from my days of selling Longaberger onto the printer, copied it onto cardstock and trimmed it with a metal die.
  • Proceeding clockwise, the small tag is by Hero Arts, stamped with a Gossamer Blue stamp.
  • The next card is a scrap of cardstock to which I have added two Lily Bee rub-ons.  I was about to discard this 12 x 12 sheet when I discovered that many of the sayings were related to day to day life.  Offsetting the large circle and adding another rub-on across the bottom adds interest.
  • The small leaves are mistable canvas stickers by Studio Calico.  I first applied gold ink to them directly from the pad – getting about 75% coverage.  Then I applied a little Stampin Up Ruby Red ink with a dauber.  These have a lovely subtle sheen to them.
  • Then there is another tag from Hero Arts again stamped using the Gossamer Blue set, and
  • finally Ruby Red cardstock embossed with Echo Park’s falling leaves embossing folder and watermark ink applied on top.
The Whole Stash: Here is a look at the whole kit together – with everything I revealed yesterday:


DSC03788

15 comments:

  1. That looks like a really fun kit to work with! Love your cork embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute cute cute! Great add on and I can see that this all perfectly fits your style and your wonderfully named Happy November!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhhhhhh loving those cork bits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such cute embellishments - I can't wait to see them in your layouts x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea of stamping on cork! I like that a lot! May have to give it a try! Happy November and your kit looks terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the cork embellishments :) and that ruby card wow just gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great way to create your own cork embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your forgeries! They look awesome together!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cool - I'm inspired to try!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic!! The cards and the leaves are each beautifully made. The cork pieces are perfection. If you didn't tell me that you made them, I might be trying to find out where they came from. You could easily market them. :) I bought some cork to use for embellishments and it has been sitting in a drawer ever since it arrived months ago. You certainly have inspired me to use it. Very well done -- perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fabulous kit Susanne...can't wait to see what you create ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great add-on kit Susanne! I really like those stamped cork embellishments and the embossed leaf card is very pretty too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great add on kit. Love the stamping in cork.
    Cindy F

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are so adorable and such a match to the original! And they fit in perfectly with your kit. Thanks for contributing to FOTF and making an awesome collage.

    ReplyDelete