photo menu-home   photo menu-gallery   photo menu-resume   photo menu-resume.png   photo menustudio1.png

11 December 2015

Document December Project

As you know from yesterday’s post, I am over at the Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog today revealing my Document December project.  Here is a sneak peek:

sneak for dec 2

Cute, eh?  Trust me, it is.  But if you want to see it for yourself - close up, hop over to the Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog and take a look – a clear, full size, completely non-fuzzy look!  Enjoy.

Edited later to show full details:


For those of you who may have missed it over at the Counterfeit Kit challenge blog, here is my Document December project.  We were all more than a smidge busy in December, weren’t we!

I started with this kit featuring Teresa Collins Santa’s List Collection:

santas list 2
I made 4 x 6 and 3 x 4 pocket cards to list all the chores and the activities, step-by-step that I need to accomplish to be ready for Santa’s Big Day. 
01-DSC04209

Click here for a slideshow of full-size images of all the cards.
 

4 comments: