photo menu-home   photo menu-gallery   photo menu-resume   photo menu-resume.png   photo menustudio1.png

25 January 2016

Memorandum Monday–Every Third Day

Hello, just a quick wave at Sian @FromHighInTheSky and friends.  It’s Monday, and here’s the memo. What’s new?  Statistics!

My last blog post was number 1,250. I knew I was coming up on the milestone.  Then I decided to check.  I have been blogging for 4,290 days – starting on 4/2/2009.  I did the math – that is nearly 30%, or every third day. Yikes, I had no idea. Who knew I could be so consistent?

So to those of you who are still reading – yay!  And those of you who are thinking – “she needs to get a life” – I hear you.  Maybe I’d better get outside – snow or no snow.

DSC00148-001

Just as soon as I finish this next blog post I am writing . . .

PS  How do I get my news every weekday?  Here is one fun, ever-so-slightly irreverent way:

http://www.theskimm.com/?r=f6f37128

11 comments:

  1. Wow - that's some blogging. I'm a bit hit and miss but the kindle is definitely winning at the moment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lot of bloggin'. If you enjoy it, then do it !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I get the Skimm, too - it's such a quick easy FUN read & keeps me updated on the big things going on.

    It certainly does seem you've been quite a consistent blogger all these years. So glad as I enjoy your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your blogging milestone :) Thanks for the Skimm, new to me:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's impressive. I still have some way to go before I hit 1000 posts.

    Have a good week

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good for you for keeping your blog updated so regularly!!! That's a feat sometimes, I know! But I enjoy stopping in and seeing what you have been creating. It says I have 1521 published posts and I have been blogging since Aug. 2008, just before my youngest headed off to college.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never looked at my stats, you've made me want to now!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done on keeping up with your goals.

    I rarely look at the number of posts. According to the stats page I've currently got 2472 since I started in May 2008. I backdated some and have deleted a load, but that's still not a bad number over the last seven years.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well done with your milestone...I need to go check my stats to see where I am at ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. You put me to shame - I just had to look at mine and it's only 808 and 3,461 days (10th Aug 2006!!) so that's not nearly as often! Congrats to you though! Quite a number!!!

    ReplyDelete