photo menu-home   photo menu-gallery   photo menu-resume   photo menu-resume.png   photo menustudio1.png

25 January 2016

Wish Granted

Wish Granted – a Scrapbook Challenges Sketch 468 layout

wish granted-001 

Start: I used Scrapbook Challenges Sketch 468, and because I rarely use such small photos, I adapted it to one photo instead of 3 and substituted a square photo and a journal box for the two round embellishment clusters.

sbcsketch468 
Story: We went back to Bermuda for our second honeymoon to celebrate our 30th wedding anniversary.  I had explained the tradition of the Bermuda moongate once before on my blog, as we have a moongate figurine that we picked up on our first honeymoon as a memento.
 
Stash: This is another layout from January’s counterfeit kit, to which I added a few doodads from Fancy Pants’ Flutter line.  I hope to get one more assignment layout done from the kit before long.  Stay tuned.

Why not hop over to Scrapbook Challenges and see what other designers have done with this sketch.  Then give it a try yourself.

8 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the music paper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! I agree about the smaller photos, love your substitution. That looks like someplace I would like to be at this very moment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic layout & photo! The entire arrangement draws the eye to the photo, then the explanation photo & the title.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is pretty - what a nice photo of you both. I like the idea of returning to where you went on honeymoon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely project. love the vintage sheet music paper :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How wonderful to go back to the same destination for a second honeymoon...such a lovely page.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How lovely to have had your second honeymoon in the same place - adding that to my list! although I have a few years to go yet! Fun page using a photo I recognised right away from your blog. You've really made that sketch your own and made a really lovely memory page :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gloriously pretty and perfect - bright, but soft and delicate!

    ReplyDelete