photo menu-home   photo menu-gallery   photo menu-resume   photo menu-resume.png   photo menustudio1.png

17 February 2016

Happy Scrappy February 17th

Do you know what today is?  It is National Random Acts of Kindness day!  Woo hoo.

smallflatratebox

So one lucky reader (in this nation only – limited to USA) will win this box filled with scrappy goodness – all brand new.  I have uncovered a couple of duplicate items in my stash, and some unopened goodies from past kit clubs – like stamps, embossing folders, and embellishments.  It is a hodge-podge mix of the highest order: 72.5 cubic inches of scrappy stuff.  And it’s all in this box waiting for a new home.

Who wants a surprise?  Leave a comment below to win and I’ll draw a name on Sunday.

In the meantime, I will consider celebrating National Drink Wine, Chocolate Mint, Cherry Pie and Sticky Bun days!  It's going to be a heck of a week!

8 comments:

  1. What an awesome day - and week! I had no idea that there was a RAK day - how cool - and what a sweet thing for you to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing about random acts of kindness day. What a nice thing for you to do. I love doing random acts of kindness - makes you feel good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. RAK's are my favorite thing to do!!!!!!! How sweet of you to offer this!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't know that there was a day for RAK's. I'm already planning what I'm going to do!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! a National Random Acts Of Kindness Day, LOVE IT!!! Wouldn't it be nice if we show kindness to everyone, every day:) XOXO Yvette

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't know there was a RAK day?! How very awesome! Thank you so much for the chance to win. =0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a FUN way to celebrate RAK day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How sweet of you! Thanks for the chance!

    ReplyDelete