photo menu-home   photo menu-gallery   photo menu-resume   photo menu-resume.png   photo menustudio1.png

24 March 2016

Counterfeit Kit Challenge Members Blog Hop

Welcome to the Counterfeit Kit Challenge Members' blog hop.  If you have been hopping along from the start, you should have arrived here from Natalie's blog.  But if not, you can find the entire hop list below as well as on the Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog.

As March is winding down, I wanted to share the last layout I did with my counterfeit kit, Quick, Click – Snap.

quick click snap kit

As befits the quick snapping theme of my kit – here is Silly Snaps.

sillysnapshots

When these two are together they never have any difficulty in entertaining each other, and their father and me too.  As we waited for our food at a restaurant, I snapped off more than 8 photos and because I like the slight differences in each of these, I decided to scrap most of them photo-booth style.  I think I’ve made it more playful by tilting everything a bit off center.

Everything there is from my counterfeit kit, except for the shutter-shape flair I found after my kit was compiled, and the wood-printed chipboard star from October Afternoon that I thought tied into the wooden booth background of the photos. 

And here is hop list, the next stop being at Tina's.  Enjoy!  And do consider joining in with us next month, won’t you?

17 comments:

  1. Wonderfully fun page - love the way your eye is drawn down the page by chevrons and triangles and brought back up again by the giant pennant's tail and the Here & There tags.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a playful layout with details that perfect match the fun photos! I really like the pennant shape paper and that line of triangle puffy stickers that border your photo strip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay - I seriously think I need to make myself a kit based off of the picture of your kit! I love it! The colors are right up my alley! Love your layout - so playful and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The last layout in a kit is always kind of special, isn't it? Love this page and the rows of photobooth photos are awesome. But that shutter flair? Be still my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love everything about your kit & this page especially! It's clean, but still has lots of fun detail. Oh & those triangles! I die.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you made this all work together-and the photo strips are perfect for this kit!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love love love this! LOVING the colors and the photos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great layout, love it being off centre and those triangles down the side!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic layout and I love this theme for a layout :) might have to lift the photo booth style photos :) What a great idea for a layout :) you got great kids, to play along with you like that :) The layout itself is fabulous :) Lots of Calvinball points in that layout :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great layout! Love the photo booth style strips of photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous angles and layering.Love your photos and the arrangement of them,true artistry.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a fun kit you put together.
    Great layout!!!!
    I like that you put the photos in strips like that.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love that chevron gold bit behind your photos!
    The shutter flair is perfection with those triangles.
    Pinned this for the page design! thx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Loving all of it..I do like a good smattering of embellies..and this certainly has that!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a fun and cheery page! Love the photo booth style of photos and your kit looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great layout, with lots of lovely detail - and, if you hadn't mentioned it, I never would have noticed the addition of the shutter flare. It's perfect for the kit! :)

    ReplyDelete