photo menu-home   photo menu-gallery   photo menu-resume   photo menu-resume.png   photo menustudio1.png

01 April 2016

April 2016 Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog Hop

Hello, and welcome to the Counterfeit Kit Challenge reveal blog hop.

IMG_2401 

Start: The kit we are counterfeiting this month comes from C’est Magnifique kits, that I thought must certainly be over in Europe, but it turns out they are in Tennessee. Who knew?  We are using their February kit called Enchanted Garden.

Style: Sweet, romantic, floral, vintage.

But, at first, all I could see were those Prima flowers.  I have lots of Prima flowers, I rarely use Prima flowers. Heavy sigh.  Smack upside the head. Attitude adjusted:   What an “opportunity” to use up my Prima flowers.

Starring:

sweet vintage stash 

Stash: It turns out I had a single sheet of paper from Kaisercraft’s Treasured Moments collection featured in the inspiration kit, plus a piece of embossed paper from their Oh So Lovely collection.  Then I located a sheet of 7 Gypsies Moments paper, and decided to stop and look for embellishments.


Having just encountered bottles and jars of buttons at the aunt’s house, I pulled a few buttons from there and my other stash, then some lace and other fibers, plus rhinestones, a mini clothespin and some tags. Throw in an old sticker and some butterflies and even a metal charm. Sufficient, I’d say.


Sweet, romantic, floral and vintage.  Especially vintage just like that faux canning jar from American Crafts says on its side.

Stops: Now it is time for you to hop along to see what the rest of the design team has done.  Enjoy:


Here is another quick look at this kit.  It is so sweet and petite a kit, that it won't last long. 

sweet vintage stash 2nd view

What sweet, romantic, floral, vintage stash do you want to use up?

Postscript:  Did you happen to notice that I had already used part of my kit in the last challenge for The Studio Challenges?  You can see it here.

16 comments:

  1. Gorgeous flowers! Too nice to hide away.I love all your elements including the papers. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being a TN girl, I'm excited to hear this! What a cute little kit you created!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVING what you put together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that little spool of yellow ribbon with the butterfly-so awesome! Sweet and perfect little kit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very compact kit for you this month but it's got lots of pretty and feminine embellishments. I'm with Margie - love that butterfly/ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Short and sweet but it'll be good to see how your use it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll enjoy seeing how you use all your flowers x a lovely kit

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty--great use of all those flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all the flowers and I like that it's a smaller kit. I think I'm going to keep mine a little bit smaller this month as well so I can use more of it up.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute little kit :) Such pretty flowers too :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Definitely petite, which is actually a good take for those who may not find this month's inspiration their cup of tea (or should I say, pot de chocolat?) The page you've already created is a stunner.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Small, but sweet - and very tres chic! x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sweet kit - great job on the attitude adjustment LOL

    ReplyDelete
  14. small but perfectly formed and if you've already used some of it, I'd call it a win! I like the prettiness of this and can very much imagine the pages you'll make with it!

    ReplyDelete