photo menu-home   photo menu-gallery   photo menu-resume   photo menu-resume.png   photo menustudio1.png

07 May 2016

[Inter]National Scrapbooking Day Kit

Hey everybody,  are you bopping around the Internet today before or after you’ve done your scrapbooking.  As it turned out, I did not get to scrap much today, but I was able to play a bit yesterday and pull together a kit based on a challenge recipe I found on the Simple Scrapper website.

It was a recipe for a large batch scrapbook kit, so I thought I would trim it down a bit.  But that did not happen because I started with these 4 items which you will have recognized from my post over at CKC.  And then I was inspired to find other fun stuff that would work alongside these.

CKCfabfinds1

Here’s what I included:

4 sheets patterned paper, plus 4 sheets of cardstock

insd kit paper

8 scraps of patterned paper
10 journaling spots (oops, not in picture)
2 types of trim
1 scrap of varnished paper
1 scrap of white cardstock
2 alphabets
2 rolls of washi tape
1 package  acrylic shapes
1 sheet of die cut/ephemera pieces to match paper
1 sticker sheet
1 foil sticker kit
3 last sheets of a 6x6 paper pad
1 package chipboard shapes
1 package of gem brads
1 stamp set never used before
1 pack of new bows
1 pack of old doily flowers
2 office supply labels
1 wild card item – (oops, buried in picture) – you’ll have to wait and see

insd kit

I am excited about this mix of new to my stash stuff, and old from my stash stuff.  Well, I need to scoot along, lots to do.  I hope you are enjoying [i]NSD a lot.

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty kit - I think I enjoy the assembling process just as much as the scrapping process! Those bows are luscious and your four inspiration pieces coordinate so nicely and gave you a great base for the rest of your kit. I'm curious as to how you like that Heidi Swapp foil kit. I've been tempted to buy one but wasn't really sure how it worked so you'll have to let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving these goodies!!! I went to a crop at my LSS and got 15 lo's, one card and two altered projects done! Now to sew on them and photograph them! LOL!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your kit idea is one I try to do often. All your stash items are so pretty, especially the rose paper. I do like when new stash items work with old stash stuff. Although being NSD I am not going to be doing any tidying, if I do I get lost in the task, so it is scrapping only this weekend, tidying later. Happy Scrap Day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your kit!! Fabulous colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You always pull together such fabulous kits!

    ReplyDelete