photo menu-home   photo menu-gallery   photo menu-resume   photo menu-resume.png   photo menustudio1.png

26 May 2016

Quickie Post of Quickie Cards

I wanted to use up a few bits and bobs from my May Counterfeit Challenge kits that I was too lazy to add back to their packages, so I made up these cards.

DSC05068

They may be small, but they have lots of depth to them.  Fun, don’t you agree?

DSC05070DSC05069DSC05071DSC05072
I got quite a bit of use from these kits this month, but I think next month I will scale down to one small kit.  (Less to put way if it isn’t used up, don’t you know!)

10 comments:

  1. All 4 are very nice but I do think make a wish is my favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your cute cards! I like the hello one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous! LOVING the colors!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like all the dimension on these cards! Great job using up the bits & pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, wow! They are each so terrific! Very unique. I just love the alphas! I've not seen those before and they're awesome. Awesome job. I hope you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I tried making my own kit this month but I feel like it ended up as a hot mess. LOL I'm going to keep trying though. These cards are totally adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Susanne....love your collection of cards, fabulous creating!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are gorgeous - small but perfectly formed!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Keep it Up is just the encouragement I needed to see right about now! Sweet card with the thumbs up. And a thumbs up to you, Susanne.

    ReplyDelete