photo menu-home   photo menu-gallery   photo menu-resume   photo menu-resume.png   photo menustudio1.png

16 May 2016

Sketches in Thyme #27–Project Life Style

This is my first assignment for Sketches in Thyme – Project Life Style.



 
happy day pocket page-001
Sketch: sketchesinthyme#27

Steps:
  • When I saw this sketch I knew I wanted to use some flower die-cuts that had been unearthed last month.
  • I also wanted to make a companion pocket page to my wedding layout earlier in the month.

 happy day card-001
  • I modified the border rows of triangles using triangle sequins placed vertically.
  • I added gold accents to the die-cuts with a marker and a layer of gloss.
  • I placed the rub-on next to the flower and added a sequin.
  • Then I added sequins and gems to each of the other journal cards too.
Stash: Papers, Echo Park Teal Bokeh and two floral 6 x 6prints from Studio Calico
Diecut flowers and gold marker, Stampin Up
Triangle sequins, Jenni Bowlin
Clear acrylic shapes, Pink Paislee
Camera die-cut card, Teresa Collins
Alphabet, Imprint by American Crafts
Gems, Queen & Company
Font printed on pictures, Saginaw


letourbestdays-001happy day pocket page-001 

Do you like using sketches for your Project Life style cards?  If so, then check out   Sketches in Thyme – Project Life Style.

3 comments:

  1. Loveeeeeeeeee this! LOVING the PL style!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy wedding layouts as much as I enjoy weddings. I really like how the centre of your flower on the right side has the centre of musical notes, tying to your left side page. Beautifully done

    ReplyDelete