photo menu-home   photo menu-gallery   photo menu-resume   photo menu-resume.png   photo menustudio1.png

07 June 2016

Challenge YOUrself #30–Use Geometric Shapes

Wine & Dine Time – a Challenge YOUrself layout

wineanddine 

Start: cy30 
Style: I chose to use circles as my geometric shape – they seem to go so well with wine and my bubbly effervescent mood captured in these photos snapped by hubby on our recent trip to California wine country with friends.

Circles are classic – much like wine. Feel free to quote me on that.

Stash: This piece of Teresa Collins gold dot paper was actually one that I thought about adding into my May counterfeit kit, but it didn’t make the cut.  It was a happy coincidence that I had not put it away yet, so it could inspire me for this challenge.

I pulled out what I had left of this You Are My Happy Line and punched circles from one of the printed patterns to layer up in clusters.  The metal-rimmed brads and 3 x 4 card are from this line too.  Finishing touches include Bella Blvd. washi tape, American Crafts Thickers and Basic Grey enamel dots.

8 comments:

  1. Loveeeeeeee this! LOVING all the circles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh those circles ... Yup, loving this

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty cool. Like the large brown polka dot background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Susanne! I absolutely ADORE your amazing and creative layout! The circles look wonderful - such a fun touch!!! Thanks for creating this awesome layout for this month's challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your layout. Great papers you chose to put together. I always am a fan of circles- they look great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love polka dot paper just about anyway you can use it. It always is cute. This is really cute looking!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another great layout!!
    I love the photos of you, looks like a fun time :)
    I also really love the circle clusters...I need to remember to try that :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great way to use up the leftovers of the collection which I also really liked. I have several pieces of the gold dotty paper - are you surprised - and I like the way you brought the circles into the effervescent topic of wine - never a bad thing for sure!

    ReplyDelete