photo menu-home   photo menu-gallery   photo menu-resume   photo menu-resume.png   photo menustudio1.png

01 June 2016

June 2016 Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog Hop

Hello and welcome to the Counterfeit Kit Challenge reveal blog hop.  If you are popping in from Susan’s blog, you are already quite a way through the hop and you’ve seen our inspiration kit by Hip Kit Club.  I have to tell you that I had a strong sense of déjà vu when seeing this kit.  And then I knew what it reminded me of – Dear Lizzy’s Fine & Dandy collection with its funky floral and scattered large dot patterns.  I had recently been straightened up my paper files, and realized I had quite a lot of Dear Lizzy paper waiting to be used.  Here was my chance.

Start: Hip Kits Papers:

hipkitpaper 


My papers – Dear Lizzy Fine & Dandy plus other Dear Lizzy sheets:

June CKC kit papers 



Hip Kits Main Kit:
hipkitmain 


My main kit – Fine & Sunny

june ckc kit all 

Stock up: Then I looked over Hip Kit’s embellishment and pocket page add-on kits:


hipkitembellishhipkitplife 
And constructed my add-on kit – Dandy & Dainty

june ckc kit addon 

Stash: Cardstock in white and fountain – American Crafts
Cardstock in kraft and kiwi – Stampin Up
Patterned papers – Dear Lizzy Fine & Dandy (5), Dear Lizzy original line (2) and Dear Lizzy Neopolitan flutterby banners
Alphabets – Thickers in Charm, Colorful Confetti, and Woodland
Die-cuts, chipboard, rubber bows and flair – Dear Lizzy
Sequin stickers – We R Memory Keepers
Banner chipboard alpha – Studio G

Add-ons:  Dear Lizzy chipboard, paper flowers, buttons, brads, diecut 4 x 6 cards and roller stamp
My Mind’s Eye Sweetest Thing washi tapes
Jillibean Soup – chipboard alphabet and die-cut mini placemats
Fancy Pants – chipboard alphabet
Project Life transparencies – Becky Higgins
Project Life printable cards – Brit & Co., Scrapbook and Cards Today
Die-cut labels and rub ons – Hello Forever & Shanna Noel for Studio Calico
Small tags and ribbon by American Crafts


Stops on the Hop: Now I hope you will hop all around and see what fine and dandy kits my teammates have whipped up.



And as always, thanks so much for taking the time to stop by.

18 comments:

  1. That is a fine and sunny kit - gorgeous shades and loads of lovely embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the inspiration kit and I love your kit just as much! I am really going to try to put a kit together this month. I think it would help me out immensely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you are lucky to have some of that Dear Lizzy stuff in your stash. I have very little of my precious papers left now! Your kit is simply lovely and perfect for happy summer pages of which I am sure you have plenty to scrap. A pretty kit full of my kind of products. Do you have any for sale?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving what you pulled together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great looking kit. Looks awesome for those summer photos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your summery kit! And HAHAHA! I have that page of punch out banners! I have used mine on so many LO's. I think it's either all gone or very close now! It was included in several CKCB kits over the past year or so.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your kits--very stylish! Beautiful color scheme!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The reds oranges and pinks really pop on this kit. Should be fun using all the pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I especially love Dandy & Dainty - those circles in the bottom left corner need to be forged :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful kit :) Oh I see a few things that I have that I even passed by while created my kit :) It'll be fun to see what you create with the triangle banner sheet and those PL transparencies would love to get a few of mine used up :) Super cute name for your kit too

    ReplyDelete
  11. You definitely picked up the colors and "feel" of the inspiration kit - definitely a happy and colorful collection of items. I like your add-on too with all those lovely shades of pink.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This kit must have practically made itself after all that Dear Lizzy goodness volunteered! Love your beautiful presentation photos - so professional & they totally sell your kit. Fine & sunny is a scrappy forecast I can get behind!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great looking kits! Love the pinks the most! Have a terrific day!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really like this idea & follow suit in creating my own stash kits. Brilliant idea.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fantastic kits you've pulled together!

    ReplyDelete
  16. You really nailed it, my friend. So carefully chosen and spot on. Your large floral and polka dot papers particularly caught my eye. Always a pleasure to stop by!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ah! up to date at last *wink*

    ReplyDelete