photo menu-home   photo menu-gallery   photo menu-resume   photo menu-resume.png   photo menustudio1.png

16 June 2016

Sketches in Thyme #31–Project Life Style

A Good Laugh – a Sketches In Thyme – Project Life Style project

20160606_143622-001 

I love this look on son's girlfriend's face after he made a funny comment.  The story is actually on the next page, but it's an inside joke so I'm not sharing.

20160606_143558-001 

Sketch: sketchesinthymesketch 
Steps: Once I decided which photo I wanted to crop, it was easy to find the little doo-dads to surround it. 
Stash: These are leftovers from several of my spring 2016 counterfeit kits.  I love using them up on pocket pages.

Why not hop over the Sketches in Thyme – Project Life Style and see other takes on these fun fast sketches?

7 comments:

  1. Loveeeeeeeee this! The photos are soooooooooooo fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun layouts & I really like that one quote; a good laugh is sunshine in the home. I am going to use that quote.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good idea to use up the little leftovers on PL cards. Great colors on this one too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Easter hunts are fun for all ages! Like the multi-photo project.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these too! Great PL style page. And good for you for keeping the inside joke private! ;)

    ReplyDelete