photo menu-home   photo menu-gallery   photo menu-resume   photo menu-resume.png   photo menustudio1.png

31 July 2016

Multi-Photo Challenge @ The Studio Challenges

Bella and the Beast – a layout for The Studio Challenges

beastandbella-001 

Start: The prompt today at The Studio Challenges is to use multiple photos.  Son's dog and his girlfriend's cat are not exactly cozy companions when they get together.

I had printed these 4 as a collage, then cut them apart; this being an idea I had not used in awhile.  When using multiple photos, I think it is important that your eyes flow easily among them.  So if they are not adjoining, establish a path for your eye to take – like this downward left to right one.

Stash: By the end of the month, I was pretty tired of the red, white and blue in my July 2016 Counterfeit Kit – because I’d been using it a lot.

Style: So I decided to play around with the yellow patterned sheet and the multi-star print. I pulled another Bella Blvd sticker sheet with a white alphabet and inked the words to suit my purpose.  I think Bella Blvd is a most addictive brand for fun, colorful and lively pages.  Onto August, shall we?



5 comments:

  1. Love love love this! LOVING that title and the colors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bella Blvd always has such bright vivid colours. Makes for a great title!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always love a layout with lots of photos on it - great title, this is really lovely, so bright and cheery!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea to colour your letters - it gives the whole kit a completely different feel. Great layout for your collection of photos - you know how much I love a diagonal design. :-)

    ReplyDelete