photo menu-home   photo menu-gallery   photo menu-resume   photo menu-resume.png   photo menustudio1.png

29 July 2016

Six Word Story - Autumn

Joining in with Miriam:

20160728_085001

I was playing around with my phone camera and posting on Instagram yesterday.  I managed to capture a few of the turkeys running through the yard.  Shame on me for immediately thinking of food, right?

There's not a chance of catching autumn colors around here yet - we are having an almost record-setting amount of rain this July - things are vividly green all around.

Want to see what other creatures I captured (on film) yesterday – here’s the link to my feed.
I am still playing around with filters, both in Picasa like the photo above, and on my phone – inside and outside of Instagram.  Do you have a place to get favorite filters that I should know about?

11 comments:

  1. beautiful photo, the colours are so vivid

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vibrant green grass. Those turkeys look like they need to fatten up before Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. just sent you a request on IG, so lovely to see you there too x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great picture and I loved your caption!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun photo and lol about you thinking about food! Can't remember the last time I saw a turkey ... must be in the zoo? As for the filters, I only use Instagram for that too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely no signs of fall around here with temperatures reaching 99 (at least) every day this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This had me giggling. We don't have wild turkeys walking around locally or I'd probably be thinking the same thing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry so late, I've had a funny few days x Oh this is lovely ! I agree with Maggie, they need feeding up before Christmas! Thanks so much for joining in

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just requested to follow you on IG x

    ReplyDelete