photo menu-home   photo menu-gallery   photo menu-resume   photo menu-resume.png   photo menustudio1.png

01 August 2016

August 2016 Counterfeit Kit Challenge Reveal

Hello, have you seen the krafty kit we are using for inspiration this month over at the Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog?

Start: CKC11
It is from The Papier Werkstatt in Germany.  It is their March kit, and the details can be found here.

Introducing my version:  FEELING KRAFTY

aug2016ckckit-007

And the add-on – CRAFTY FRIENDS

aug2016ckckit-008 

Style: I have been wanting to play around more with kraft for several months now, so I was thrilled when Lisa picked this kit as inspiration.

Stash: I started with these papers, 5 pieces that are kraft-based, a couple of floral, several black and white designs and two colorful patterns appropriate for a summer kit – bicycles and ice cream cones:


aug2016ckckit

I gathered 2 kraft alphabets and a more colorful one.  I picked out odds and ends, most of which had been in prior kits but were unused.  At this point I thought I might be straying too far from the neutral palette of the inspiration kit.  (You know me, I like color!!)

aug2016ckckit-001 
Then I remembered all the lovely goodies I had been receiving from friends lately – my sis-in-law Trenna set me a mini milk carton full of Stampin Up goodies, I won a giveaway of Mimosa goodies from Cindy and Melany, and Lisa, our fearless leader at the Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog had sent the team some goodies like flair and sequins. So I served all that up and called it my Crafty Friends Add-on kit.


aug2016ckckit-004aug2016ckckit-005aug2016ckckit-003 

That's enough to make me feel crafty krafty!!

Stops: Now it’s time for you to hop along,  Here is the list, do stop by each and every one.

Thanks for dropping by. See you soon.

18 comments:

  1. For some reason your kit makes me want to run to the kitchen and bake.
    I think it's the cupcake kinda' colours mixed with the sponge kraftiness!
    Enjoy that kit Susanne, it's certainly a yummy one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once again - I love your kit! Kraft is one of my favorites, so maybe I will give this kit a try!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would be great if you played along Lori :)

      Delete
  3. I love your colorful kit-very soft and summery! and that scrumptious tray of embellies! The perfect bits for a finishing touch on your pages!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A pretty,summery kit with many interesting embellishments.That wooden circlet of leaves has me drooling.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love what you came up with!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great kit as always S! Your base of the kraft makes the perfect background to the neutrals and soft summer colours and I love that you boosted some of those colours with your embellies. The add on kit is adorable and it makes me happy to say that my happy mail made the cut!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that you kept true to the inspiration with all the kraft but then added some colorful and fun pieces in as well (I adore that bicycle paper). Your add-on is a plateful of loveliness too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the kit you came up with and the subtle tones of summer added to it makes for a fun kit too. Love the embellishments you added to the it too :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love how you've brightened up the inspiration kit with some colorful, fun papers. The fact that most of them were on white backgrounds really persuades me that they totally belong with the "krafty feeling" of your kit. You know that I love all of the wonderful bits & bobs to play with, especially the add-on so aptly titled :) I didn't see the makings for a mini, but I'm intrigued by that kraft box! I'm sure that you have something wonderful in store for that piece.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that you added color to your kit! I have a piece of floral similar to the main kit that I am pulling some color from. I am glad to see that many of the DT did this as well. Although....I thought I had more kraft patterned papers than I actually do. HMMM.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love love love the colors in the kit - feels so fresh and inspiring! Can't wait to see your projects!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You should have a go at the Kraft+ Challenges with this one. It's a challenge site I follow and keep meaning to join in

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh lots & lots of pretty papers to play with - have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looks like a FUN kit for August!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely! Those little cork bows are just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oooo! And an add-on! Don't see as many add-ons these days. Good for you for going the extra krafty mile! I have to echo the love for those cork bows! They are so unique!

    ReplyDelete
  17. That's a great kit, love the embellishments you picked!

    ReplyDelete