photo menu-home   photo menu-gallery   photo menu-resume   photo menu-resume.png   photo menustudio1.png

26 August 2016

Paper Players!

MVP-Ps@CKC

That is shorthand for: Most Valuable Paper – Players at the Counterfeit Kit Challenge

paperplayers2 

Start: Isn’t it obvious that I wanted to use those adorable flair that Lisa sent me?

Style: I created a collage in Picasa of the team members from their CKC blog profile pictures and printed it out 7 x 5.  I started with a floral paper, but it did not seem to work well with the geometric shapes of my base, and the grid look of the collage, so I switched to other patterns.  Then I just had fun playing with some items from this month’s kit and some leftovers from prior month’s kits which I had been tossing into a bowl on the desk. 

These gals are so amazing that I was tempted to really sprinkle on the sequins, but I refrained.

Stash: My counterfeit kit, naturally.  In detail:  the background paper is Teresa Collins (My Name Is collection), the others are scraps of Amy Tangerine (Ready, Set, Go collection), the Thickers are called Sketchbook and the pink alpha is by Pink Paislee (Holly Doodle). Washi tapes by Becky Higgins (Dot) and Stampin Up (x’s).


I am lucky to call Jemma, Lisa, Lynnette, Leslie, Kelly, Clair, Margie, Julene, Susan and Stephanie my friends as well as my teammates.  All of that applies, plus I am especially grateful to Bethany for having invited me to the team in the first place, and asking me back after I had taken an hiatus of more than a year.  You ladies rock paper, scissors and everything else!

13 comments:

  1. Loveeeeeeeeee this! LOVING that you made a page on your teammates!!! So fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stopping by to say HELLO! Hope all is well in your world today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Right back at you, Susanne - I'm so happy to be a part of this fun and supportive group! Love the page too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how the squares on the paper complement the squares of the photos: definitely the right choice

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww... applause! You've made us famous ;)
    Perfect showcase of Lisa's lovely flair with a sprinkle of sequins... XO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this! I am so happy to be a part of the team too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this! Now I want to make one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it - fab page for a brilliantly friendly team!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great layout - that background paper works perfect with your grid of photos!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A beautiful page and love that button!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ah, this is so sweet! It's really an awesome team isn't it - and I'm there thanks to YOU! Love to be able to call you my scrappy Scorpio friend across the miles :-) Wonderful way to showcase that flair!

    ReplyDelete
  12. A lovely layout and a great way to use that gorgeous flair we all received but sad not to be included :(

    ReplyDelete