photo menu-home   photo menu-gallery   photo menu-resume   photo menu-resume.png   photo menustudio1.png

20 August 2016

Snaps & Snippets Scrapbook Kit Construction Checklist

source


In this post here, I told you that in my etcetera basket was a checklist for constructing a scrapbook kit.  In case you might be interested, here it is:
  • CARDSTOCK
  • PATTERNED PAPER
  • SPECIALITY PAPERS (VELLUM, HANDMADE, GLITTER, TRANSPARENCIES)
  • ALPHABETS (CHIPBOARD OR STICKERS, VARIOUS SIZES)
  • DIECUTS, CHIPBOARD SHAPES
  • FRAMES, BORDERS
  • POCKETS, TAGS
  • JOURNAL CARDS AND SPOTS (INCLUDING PL SIZE)
  • RIBBON, TWINE, FLOSS, WASHI TAPE
  • BUTTONS, FLAIR, BADGES, BRADS
  • EPOXY/ENAMEL/PLASTIC SHAPES,
  • STICKPINS, FLAGS
  • FLOWERS
  • BRADS, EYELETS
  • GEMS, PEARLS , CABOCHONS
  • WOOD, CORK
  • CLOTH, CANVAS
  • METAL FIXINGS, CLIPS
  • MIST, PAINT, INK
  • CHALK, GELATOS
  • STAMPS
  • PUNCHES, DIE-CUTTING TEMPLATES
  • EMBOSSING FOLDERS
I don't necessarily include all these items, I just want to make sure I consider including them.

What have I forgotten?  What would you add?



8 comments:

  1. Awesome list! I think you covered it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think there is anything left to add. Some of this I don't even own!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a comprehensive list! I have one in the notes on my phone, which would be helpful to me if I actually looked at it before I put my kits together. I also included a few extra things for my CKC kits (inspiration kit/collection, photos or topics I may want to scrap with the kit, and kit name). I really need to type it up, print it out and use it! Thanks for the little nudge...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list. I have recently made a couple of kits for myself. It is a great way to go through the stash and use it up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's an impressive list - I often realise I've forgotten a type of stash or a set of stamps etc. I like the idea of having a list to scan down and remind me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!! Lots of fun items to include in a kit. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very impressive list and you seem to have everything on there (except the kitchen sink)

    ReplyDelete
  8. a good list but I don't see sequins which would be on mine! And I'm assuming that twice covers embroidery thread and string, and wood covers veneer shapes? Just imagine the size of your kit if you really included everything in every kit!

    ReplyDelete