photo menu-home   photo menu-gallery   photo menu-resume   photo menu-resume.png   photo menustudio1.png

24 August 2016

Sweet Baby Moment

Wow, has August just zipped by or what?

I have been seeing lots of adorable baby pictures lately, some family, some not, all adorable.  But none so adorable TO ME as my two babies, who aren’t babies any more. Here’s my youngest when she was very youngest.

Sweet Baby Moment – a Stuck?! Sketches layout with counterfeit kit supplies

sweetbabymoment 

Sketch: stucksketch815

I really liked the Stuck?! sketch from the August 15 challenge.

Style: I started by making a frame of Teresa Collins’ paper that says LOVE THIS (heart) over and over again.  Then I built upon it with several layers of paper and added my clusters.  The “sweet baby “ rub-ons from Making Memories were added to another Teresa Collins paper scrap of a Polaroid frame and also as part of my title in the top right.  The title was filled out with a Heidi Swapp chipboard word and a few other do-dads. The adorable cork bow from my kit just had to be in the cluster that falls in my daughter’s line of sight.

Stash: This is primarily from my August 2016 Counterfeit Challenge kit, with the addition of the Heidi Swapp chipboard, the rub-ons and the turquoise floss.

With just a week left in August, I hope to squeeze one more layout out of my kit, and then start on something new.  What will you scrap in this last week?

14 comments:

  1. Awwwwwwww what a sweet photo! I love love love this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh MY!! How cute is this page and photo!?? LOVE your embellishing and especially your added texture and cork bow - great use of the sketch!
    Thank you for joining us Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your layout is totally adorable! Lots of sweet elements on your page and great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute photo! I do love a tight cluster, especially with the color, pattern and texture you've included.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally adorable and now I know you miss her.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice layout - I like your title cluster along with the cork bow.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adore the throwback photo ♡♡♡ and that cork bow :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE the doodled frame around the layered patterned paper! Amazing work! Thanks for playing along with us over at Stuck?! Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh so sweet love this page and that pretty bow! Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes, August has gone by quickly! Such a cute layout - I really like all the "white" space that highlights such a cute photo! I'm hoping to squeeze in a little more scrapping with INSPIRATION from Shimelle's class this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So adorable!! I am in that stage in life where I want to gaze nostalgically at every baby I see. I need to go work on some of my girls 'little' pictures, too! They're both grown now. I'm happy to find your blog! HOpe you're having a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  12. A perfectly adorable layout which really uses that fabulous sketch so well. You are rocking the kits recently!

    ReplyDelete
  13. A delightful layout with lots to see, those cork bows are just too cute - I feel a forgery coming on!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Totally gorgeous page, just makes me smile. Thanks for playing along with Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete