photo menu-home   photo menu-gallery   photo menu-resume   photo menu-resume.png   photo menustudio1.png

07 August 2016

Wander & Explore

Wander & Explore – a layout for Challenge YOUrself #32

wanderexplore 

Start: cy32

Style: The thought that immediately sprung to mind when looking at that painting was whether the two of them were headed someplace purposefully or were they just meandering.  I decided it was the latter; and that sent me off in the direction of scrapping a photo from one of my and hubby’s latest wandering adventures.  I stuck with more summer colors to suit the picture.

Stash: Patterned papers: Basic Grey Saturday Mornings – Sleep In, Websters Pages Sweet Notes – Special Delivery
Alphabet: Thickers – Amy Tangerine Everyday (embossed with Zing powder)
Tag: American Crafts
Chipboard: Pebbles
Labels: Ormolu and Martha Stewart Crafts
Cork: Stars - American Crafts DIY, bicycle unknown
Wood veneer:  Freckled Fawn (embossed with Zing powder)

Mostly from my August Counterfeit Kit.

18 comments:

  1. Loveeeeeeeee this! LOVING the bike embellie and the bike paper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh, Susanne! Could that bicycle paper be more perfect for this layout? It almost looks like the bike was made to MATCH the paper! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love how those patterned papers go so well together. I never would have tried that combo. Well done!! Great LO and the embellishments and papers are spot on for that photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You always knock it out of the park. Perfect page :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you used the inspiration work of art as the basis to make this wonderful and fun layout, Susanne! I just love it and that photo, too. You really ROCKED this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the way you used the bike paper for your background, while housing and layering all the main elements on the centre!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a great sketch - did you paint your letters?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I embossed them with Zing white powder.

      Delete
    2. Well, aren't you the clever one! They look fabulous. I assumed they were some latest Thicker design. Cute!

      Delete
    3. Those letters look really cool - so profesh!

      Delete
  8. And it's a lovely layout too of course! What a lovely photo and the perfect cycle embellies!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great take on the INSPIRATION!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your layout is so fun!!
    I love the colours and that bicycle paper is the cutest.
    Such a great picture and love that you have the trike in there as well.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have been obsessed with bicycles lately so of course I adore this page! Fabulous technique on those letters too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. How awesome is the background paper...love it! Really great page! The embossed letters look fabulous. ( I only knew that because I read earlier comments..great idea) Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my goodness, how gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  14. A fun page. Like the embellishments-you look great in the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very cute page! Love all the bicycles!

    ReplyDelete