photo menu-home   photo menu-gallery   photo menu-resume   photo menu-resume.png   photo menustudio1.png

24 September 2016

September Counterfeit Kit Challenge Member Hop

Welcome to September’s member blog hop. We have a great line-up of projects for you today – including all these stops on the hop.




Today I am showcasing the cards I made to finish off a few more paper scraps and chipboard items from my kit. Washi tape gave a handy assist as well.  Aren’t these fun?

20160825_161536-00220160825_161536-001 coolestcard-001

September’s Peachy Keen kit has been a favorite kit of mine, and I am very satisfied with the amount of production I achieved.  Not all kits are like that.  In fact, inside information tells me that the very different style of October’s might be a very fun, and perhaps challenging, change of pace.  I cannot wait.   (And literally, I did not have to – love being on the team, having the inside scoop and getting things done early!)

So there’s my bit for the hop, do enjoy the other stops.

11 comments:

  1. What cute cards these are. Love all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I especially like the one with the girl in the sunglasses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, these are definitely FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute cards Susanne! They're a great way to use up those last little pieces that might not ever make it to a layout - I need to remember to do this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are gorgeous! LOVING the colors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great way to use up those final scraps - cute cards!

    ReplyDelete
  7. All my cards always seems to look the same so I'm particularly taken with these! It was a great kit (mine's still very much in use) and yes, I'm a bit nervous about October. I've managed a forgery from the kit already but the kit? still proving elusive!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful cards! A great way to use up chipboard for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really beautiful cards with super fun and cute theme!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the cards! Great way to use up your kit!

    ReplyDelete