photo menu-home   photo menu-gallery   photo menu-resume   photo menu-resume.png   photo menustudio1.png

19 September 2016

That’s a Wrap

Or it could be used on a wrap, might be more accurate.  Just a super quick post today to show you some classes I have finished up.  First - some tags from a Melissa Francis class at Creating Keepsakes.  There was only time in class to prepare the pieces, so I put them all together at home, and had to add some of my own supplies.

DSC05270

There was one more, but I managed to completely destroy it in the process of finishing it. Do you have a favorite?

Then there is this layout from a different Creating Keepsakes workshop.  The page was originally shown with girl pictures and pink accents, which of course, I changed out for the most part.  Two more really old pictures scrapped – yippee!

20160725_124617

6 comments:

  1. Loveeeeeeee those tags and the lo!! GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty tags. I was sorting through my Christmas stash yesterday & found two packages of blank tags - umm yours give me some ideas to use the stashed tags. On your layout, I like the turquoise & grey combo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The tags look great. I like the one with the bird- I think I am drawn those colours more! I like the layout with the turquoise and gray.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your tags are great! But I love the color scheme of the layout the best! Your yellow tag there is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the smaller blue toned tag on the right! But they are all super cute. I rarely make the time to do this sort of creative work - and they will look great on a gift. Of course, the layout is super cute too - how could it not be with that lovely baby!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The tags are amazing, so beautiful:)

    ReplyDelete