photo menu-home   photo menu-gallery   photo menu-resume   photo menu-resume.png   photo menustudio1.png

09 October 2016

Sketch Challenge at The Studio Challenges

Explore and Be Surprised – a sketch challenge layout for The Studio Challenges

exploresurprise
Start: Here’s the sketch from The Studio Challenges.  It’s a dandy.

Oct 16 sketch
Style: I love the long accent strip placed off-center on this page, and added another on top.  Instead of employing a circle, I merely rounded a few corners on my layered papers, and you know I prefer a big bold title for a petite demure one.

Stash: I used some supplies in my September Counterfeit Challenge kit, it was a dandy too.

7 comments:

  1. This layout is gorgeous! Love your take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loveeeeeeee this! LOVING the colors and the title work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic! I especially like all the bold colors you used to highlight that lovely photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful page! So striking. This is my favourite style of sketch. I'll be using it for sure. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I like the title and the layers of strips give such a nice grounding to the page.

    ReplyDelete