photo menu-home   photo menu-gallery   photo menu-resume   photo menu-resume.png   photo menustudio1.png

03 October 2016

Sketches in Thyme–Project Life Style #45

Sketch: sitpl45
Style: 20160921_080248

For this sketch, I decided to put the title and the journaling right on the photo.  Based on the photo I was using, I flipped the sketch.  I used both white and black text for the journaling, set off by a nice red arrow.  There were red tones in the pictures on the right, so I didn’t add any further embellishment there.

Blog Stuff8-001
Stuff: That page will belong in a mini 6 x 8 album that documents when college girl and I went to Tennessee and visited the Discovery Park of America.

20160921_075954

As I discussed in my Rules of S’s Scrapbooking post, I was able to incorporate all my remaining design team assignments while working on it.  So you will see various pages from the album over the coming months.

Instead of using the oversized tabbed Studio Calico sheets on their own, I decided to cut them down and slip them into page protectors as well.  I liked the more uniform look to the album that way.

6 comments:

  1. Loveeeeeeeeee this! I am not into cars, but Brian and Adam are, so when we go to a place like this, I always end up taking a million photos! LOL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome pic and awesome layout, Susanne!! I love the way you captured the moment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really love what you've created here

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this!! Fabulous idea creating right on the photo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous looking PL pages. Nice you could fit the embellishments right over the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool use of the tabbed pages. Well done on creating on the photo - we'll get you into digi/hybrid ;)

    ReplyDelete