photo menu-home   photo menu-gallery   photo menu-resume   photo menu-resume.png   photo menustudio1.png

16 October 2016

Sketches in Thyme–Project Life Style #47

Start: sitpl47

Here’s another one of the sketches I designed.

Style: 20160921_080213(0)

I decided to use my mock-up card and just pop a photo on top, tucking it under the horizontal scrap and added a little stamping and journaling.  The angles of the paper work really well with the angles and curves of the building.  I added arrows from a roller stamp that tie it into the next photo - where an arrow points to the tower.  The next page in the album is of us in the tower. How is that for moving the story along?


Stuff: 20160921_080019

Here is the page in that trip mini album I am scrapping.  I had seen this picture on the museum’s website and its brochure.  It was so much more striking than those we snapped on the gloomy rainy day, that I decided to include it along with a graphic map I also found online.  Don’t forget that the internet can be a great source of photos and memorabilia for filling in gaps in your albums.

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous sketch and love what your created with it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love what you did with the sketch Suzanne!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great interpretation of the sketch - and I like the pairing of their idealised version and your reality :)

    ReplyDelete