photo menu-home   photo menu-gallery   photo menu-resume   photo menu-resume.png   photo menustudio1.png

03 November 2016

Sketches in Thyme–Project Life Style #49

Start: sketchesinthymeplnov1

Isn’t this a fun one?

Style: 20160921_080447

I decided to use two small photos on the last spread of my Tennessee album, and put a couple of outtakes – very imperfect pictures - on it. I added the journaling under the pictures instead of on the right.

Stuff: This page adds a little whimsy at the end of the album, along with an exit sign to tell you that this is the last spread of the album.  On the right I added a memorabilia pocket that I slipped into another 2 by 4x6 protector.  I had to make do because I was out of 6 x 8 protectors.  It’s not perfect – but it is good enough and it’s done!!  Hip hip hooray, ya’all.

Blog Stuff8-002


Postscript:  Of course, this doesn’t mean I have finished the album, just the guts.  I used Studio Calico Handbook embossed chipboard album, so I still need to decorate the album cover.

7 comments:

  1. loveeeeeeeeeee this! Those photos are great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that is not a scary clown. Great use of your exit photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhh I like how you used the sketch and made it your own :)
    I like that you used the out take photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love outtakes! Great page. Poor Ronald having to go into hiding with all of this scary clown craziness!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes very fun~I have lots of outtakes:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yippee for getting the "guts" all done! Great outtakes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done on getting your album completed. I must remember "outtakes"...as I seldom use those less than perfect photos.

    ReplyDelete